The Wright Pad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wright Pad

Just a place to drop your thoughts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Challenge Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Challenge Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Challenge Guidelines   Challenge Guidelines Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:07 am

There is a 750 word maximum. Please check contest page for theme and rules b/c each challenge will be different.
Every entry I receive will be assigned a # so the judging will be anonymous - that means that each person in the group should weigh in on the voting!
*Please do not discuss with other members or comment anywhere that you will be or have sent in your submission because I add the entries to the forum when I receive them.

1.) Email your stories to me @ emilymarie070750@gmail.com... PLEASE send me your entries by the 'copy and paste' method & not via attachments. Also, in the subject line - state the theme the entry is for.
2.) With # assigned I'll re-post all stories on the forum when I am able.
3.) To view stories, please click on the discussion board that corresponds to the challenge we are currently in.
4.) Voting begins @ midnight on the day the contest closes (make sure all entries have been submitted by then) and ends at midnight on the following day - Eastern Standard Time.
5.) Once you've made a choice, send me the # you have voted for via email - one vote/per person.
6.) The winners for each contest will fluctuate, depending on how many entries I receive... EX: If I get 3 -5 entries = 1 winner... 6-8 entries = 2 winners... 10 entries = 3 winners... The largest amount of winners for one contest will not exceed 10.

The winner of the contest: Bragging rights about their accomplishment (of course), a personalized certificate of achievement and the chance to be published in an ebook that I am creating (All proceeds go to charity).

~ Anything is applicable, even poetry. As long as the entry follows ALL the guidelines that are stipulated on this page and on the challenge page.
Back to top Go down
https://wrightpad.forumotion.com

Challenge Guidelines
Page 1 of 1